Monday, May 17, 2010

Paleo Time!

Hey All! Sorry I haven't written in forever but with school and everything i barely had time to breath! Well here it goes...I'm still doing P90X and CrossFit. I drink one Shakeology a day and I'm now doing the Paleo Diet! It started through a challenge put up by CrossFit! I'm excited to start it and look forward to seeing some really awesome results! Since April I have lost 20 pounds and couldn't be more happy about it! This Paleo diet is very interesting...its basically a low carb diet focusing on eating fresh foods and you can also have fruit! I'm finding it a little tough to get both workouts in some days but I'm trying my best. I have a little less than 3 weeks til vacation! Well off to make my paleo friendly dinner then hopefully getting a workout in!

No comments:

Post a Comment