Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Hump day!
Today started my three day shakeology cleanse! I woke up this morning and went to the crossfit workout. It was 21-15-9 of thrusters (55#) and pull ups (jumping x2). I finished at 12:55 seconds. It was an average time and I increased my thrusters weight by 30 pounds. Wel also did a 800 m run and a 5 station circuit at 2 minutes at each station. It included farmers carry (50# in each arm), row, 20# ball slams, 90pound sled, and 8# sledge hammers. It was an exhausting workout! I had my shakeology with just milk and the powder for breakfast. Lunch I screwed up and got a lite lunch at Carlos with only 530 calories. Tip of the day! Put hot sauce on everything! It boosts your metabolism! I plan on getting back on the true shakeology cleanse tomorrow! I have P90X tonight with AbRipperX! I love that workout! Also drink your water it's the bests diuretic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment