Monday, March 29, 2010
Week 6
Hello all! This is my first posting on my new Fitness blog. I'm 20 years old, I have a fiance, 2 kids, a full time job, and full time school. I'm here to prove to you that you can live a healthy live style while carrying a busy schedule! Tonight I am starting week 6 of P90X. The workout tonight is Chest, Triceps, and Back with AbRipperX. I use the Shakeology drinks from BeachBody. I love them and think that they are the best meal replacement drinks I have ever tried. If you want more information on those just go to www.myshakeology.com/samlamb. I was always a yo-yo dieter and never really stuck to one fitness program. I dreaded working out and would often skip workouts. Ever since about January when I started a program called CrossFit I have fallen in love with working out! I don't mind getting up at 4 AM to go the the 5 AM class and I don't mind staying up til 11 or 12 to get in my P90X work out! I have researched many of the BeachBody workout programs and there is not one that I don't want try or that doesn't look like it would produce amazing results! No matter where you are on your road to fitness there is a BeachBody product for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment