Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Doubles Day!
Three days a week I double my workouts. CrossFit in the mornings and P90X at night! This is one of those days! Went to CrossFit at 5 AM and did a strength workout. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 of deadlifts (115 pounds) and lateral hop jumps (weight bar). I finished in 7:22. I could have lifted more for my deadlift. After we worked on pull ups and double unders! Those are my weeknesses. For breakfast I ate an egg white omelet with veggies and ham and whole wheat toast with no jelly. Oh and I also had a cup of coffee cause I'm addicted! For lunch I had a Santa Fe Wrap...eggs, jalapeno cream cheese, fiesta salsa and pepperjack cheese. yummy! I was suppose to workout at the Y with my BeachBody team but the instructor was sick so we all went home and did our P90X Plyometrics workout. I did most of the reps and was exhausted by the end. After a hot bath to relax my muscles I had my Chocolate Shakeology with milk, ice, and peanut butter. Tomorrow I start what is called the three day shakeology cleanse. I will have 3 shakes a day and at night I will have a salad with unlimited veggies, 4 oz of protein and oil based dressing! I'm so excited to "cleanse" my body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment