Friday, November 23, 2012

Hello post Thanksgiving!

Well I only gained 4 oz over Thanksgiving! I'll take that! Today I skipped my usual Biscuits and Gravy at work and opted for substitute eggs and turkey bacon. Lunch was a salad with grilled chicken and low fat poppyseed dressing. Snacks included cheese sticks and a nutrition nut mix. Dinner was skipped thanks to a craving for one more slice of the cheesecake pecan pie I made yesterday! After a detox bath to relax those muscles after a long day at work...I am feeling pretty good! Sunday is our first weight in day for the weight loss group and I'm nervous. I don't want to eat like anything tomorrow but I know that won't make things any better in the long run. What I would really like is for my knee and back to feel better so that I can start working out again but after a day on my feet at work the last thing I want to do when I get home is run or jump around. Maybe I need to start swimming after work? Sit in the hot tub afterwards to relax before I go home and go to bed? Sounds like an idea. Well long story short I was 232.6 when I woke up this morning and my goal is an even 230 Sunday. I started the week at 237.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment