Thursday, November 22, 2012

Take 2000199273

Well I have been gone for quite a while. Unfortunately along with that time came a BIG weight gain. Last time I was this weight I was 9 months pregnant and ready to pop! Now all that is popping is my jeans! Starting Sunday I joined a group on Facebook of moms in the area trying to not gain weight over the holidays...my goal is going to be different though...LOSE weight over the Holidays! Some say it can't be done but I say BRING IT ON! There is a price at the end for the biggest percentage of weight loss and I plan on grabbing that price and keep on going. Would it be possible to wear that bikini again this summer? I say so! So what is my plan? Well the first is to stay away from the knee surgery that is a possibility according to my Doctor. The rest is the following. 1) I am saying my farewell to fast food! I don't care if it is a salad. The only exception might be Subway if there is no other alternative. 2) Pop is saying its good byes as well. I was never much of a pop drinker anyway but I still had my occasional flings with it...not again. Green tea and water will be the staple drinks of choice. 2) Shakeology for breakfast. Biscuits and gravy were beginning to be the norm breakfast at work and it was probably my daily allotment of calories. 3) If not at work (which requires at least 11 hours of walking and standing) I will do a 30 minutes walk nightly. It works well for my dog because it gets all of his um "waste" out for the day and wears Bailey out and gives me exercise! Perfect plan! 4) Prayer...I know this might seem weird to you but as a strong christian I am a firm believer in this. We are to respect our bodies as a temple for Him. Putting garbage food and not keeping it up to the condition He intended it to be in was not His plan for us. Praying for self-control is a major help for me. 5) DETOX- ok we all know there are going to be those days...Birthday parties, Thanksgiving, Christmas...etc that leave us feeling blah! So what to do about that? Detox everything out of your body! Thanks to Pinterest I have collected a bunch of Detox baths, drinks, skin treatments. Plus there is always the three day Shakeology cleanse. Great way to get that icky feeling out of your body. ok enough of my ranting! Keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment