Well I had clinical this morning and all I had was a cup of coffee and an egg sandwich on an english muffin. For lunch I had a small salad and about a cup of turkey chili. As for exercise...haven't gotten there yet...I will update this at the end later tonight to let you know what I actually did. I plan on doing P90X Ab Ripper if I can remember the moves...then do some arm exercises with my new 10lb weights I bought the other day. I will do my cardio and weight machines tomorrow at the Y. I'm feeling much less bloated and large today lol. I look forward to getting back to looking like the picture below!
UPDATE: I had cheese sticks and wheat fiber crackers for dinner. I wasn't very hungry after that, just mainly been thirsty lately! I did ab ripper WHILE Bailey sat on my stomach, along with push ups and some squats and arm weight stuff. Looking forward to working the Y tomorrow and working out with Ashleigh! I feel great!
No comments:
Post a Comment