Friday, February 11, 2011

Opps

Well I didn't get to post yesterday...it was an extremely busy day! I didn't do so hot on the wellness front! I was with my best friend all day and we had classes all day. Of course she is a girl with the metabolism of a godess! I on the other hand not so much. So for breakfast I had coffee, cheese sticks, and wheat thins. For lunch we had Jimmy Johns which was my worst cheat of the day. I had another package of wheat thins and some more coffee in the afternoon. I worked that night and about 9 I realized I hadn't had anything to eat since the Jimmy John's that afternoon. I knew I had more than hit my calorie limit for the day so I decided to just go to bed. I did however drink 3 liters of water throughout the day. Let me tell you I peed like a horse all day! That combined with the coffee was a lethal combination. Today I work from 10-2 then I plan to get my legs and cardio in, tonight I will get my abs and arms. I had to rush to work so I didn't get anything but coffee for breakfast. I plan on going home after I workout and shower and grabbing a shakeology with fiber and peanut butter before I head off to work tonight. Tonight at work I'm going to grab some subway to eat later in the evening. Rest is something else that I'm realizing is really important in weight loss. If you don't get enough rest you aren't going to have the energy to do your workouts during the day. Plus it slows down your metabolism. I'm also going to go shop for some healthy snacks so that I can eat 6 small meals during the day. I want to drink atleast 3 liters of water a day so that is my goal. On the plus side this week I did not have one sip of pop!!! Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment