Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sick Day :-(

Well today not much got accomplished. I have had an uncontrollable migrane all day. My roommates were up til the crack of dawn this morning watching movies on high volume and running around the house screaming. Needless to say I got no sleep and woke up with the worst headache. Then Bailey hit my head and it got so bad that I was vomiting. Took some meds and after a 2 hour nap its a little better but still not peachy. So all I've had to eat is an omelet and some hashbrowns and most of that came back up. I'm hoping to atleast do sit ups and weights tonight before bed but I have to be back at 7am so I'm not sure it depends how tired I am because I don't want to wake up with another headache again tomorrow. Well thats the update...I looked and no one reads this anymore so I'm not sure why I write...just for my own benefit I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment