Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Monday

Ok so today was my first day working at the Y so I really had no excuse not to work out. So after work I did the rowing machine, a few arms machines, and a few leg machines. I also cleaned all morning and that was a workout in itself! As for the diet. I had two shakes and a salad. I know that is less than you are suppose to eat but I didn't have power this morning at my house and I really wasn't hungry enough the rest of the day. Tomorrow will be hard as well because I am staying the night at my friend's house in Springfield tonight and have clinical way early in the morning so I again won't get my morning shake in! I may extend the cleanse a couple days because this will be way easier to do towards the end of the week when I don't have work or clinical early in the morning. I love my new job at the Y though. It's just a great atmosphere and I can look up nutrition and fitness stuff all the time...plus I learn abou the equipment and classes that they offer! It was the perfect timing for me! Well off to study Med-Surg!

No comments:

Post a Comment