Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Early Post

I'm posting now because I'm going to be beyond busy tonight so I won't be able to do much else tonight. It's already been a busy day but I have gotten a ton accomplished! This is mainly thanks to the fact that I use a to-do list that I make every night! Then I make a schedule...it's a minute by minute list of when and where I'm going to do everything all day...this helps me schedule my down time and still have time to get everything else done that needs to be done. I started off my morning getting in a few hours working at the Y. I did two orientations and I usually do 5-10 reps on each machine per person when orienting. So I basically got in my weight part of my workout there. I then met my friend Ashleigh to do cardio at the DISC. We did 15 minutes on the bikes and 15 minutes on the eliptical. According to the machine I only burned 240 calories but I didn't have my correct weight in there so it was a little more than that. I feel so much lighter so I will probably weigh tomorrow to see if I've lost any! I had 2 cheese sticks and 5 wheat crackers for breakfast (not a big breakfast person) and a cup of coffee for breakfast, for lunch I had a grilled chicke salad with a lite ceasar dressing. Tonight I will have another grilled chicken garden salad with a little bit of ranch and lots of vegetables on it! I have given up pop so all I drink during the day is coffee, water, or a shake! I feel so good! I know I will keep this up because I have seen positive results! I have more energy, I can feel my muscles ache after a workout and my stomach is never bloated anymore! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment